My buddy Robb and his girlfriend Danielle bought me a ticket for my birthday. As you can imagine, I was pretty darn excited!! We went to the March 20th game against the Philadelphia Flyers. As an added bonus, Daniel Briere plays for the Flyers now. He was my favorite player when he played for the Sabres a couple seasons ago...Robb & Danielle
We had pretty good seats, upper deck right behind the goalie. It provided a great prospective of the ice. The Sabres took an early lead, but couldn't hold on to it (one of the reasons they didn't make the playoffs). They ended up losing 6-4, but it was still a great time!Daniel Briere scored twice for the Flyers. Normally I would have cheered for him, but not tonight haha
Towards the end of the first period Mike Richards of the Flyers was given a penalty shot - very nerve racking! Luckily, he banged it off the post.... Check it out below.
Even though the Sabres lost, it was still a great time. I was in a good mood because after the game we went to Duff's for chicken wings. I swear, Duff's has the best chicken wings in the universe--
No comments:
Post a Comment