- 2009 immediately got off to an unbelievably ominous start... As soon as the ball dropped to usher in the new year, I received a kiss on the cheek from ALICIA!!! Albeit a totally different person (my friend Bob's sister-in-law) -- still ominous none the less! I wasn't able to confirm this, but I'm pretty sure that Bob put her up to it.
Side note: Alicia Burch happens to be an ordained Methodist minister in Atlanta, GA - so maybe it wasn't all that ominous after all, right??
- This past week marked my ONE YEAR anniversary of moving to Ohio. I am now officially 10% dumber (haha just kidding!) -- My first day of work was Jan. 21, 2008. I can't believe its already been a year. It feels like its only been two months. For the past year, Babcock & Wilcox has been a great place to work. I am very glad that I sucked it up and made the move...
Side note: Even after spending a year and a half in Massachusetts and now a year in Ohio, I still consider myself a New Yorker.
- In less than a week and a half, I will be wrapping up my first quarter-century and starting on my second. (I must have some old parents...hahaha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how about some --OLD GRANDPARENTS!!!! BUT............ you are getting old too --just think -- I had 4 kids when i was your age...... love -- "old mema" that is moving to the "old fart home"......
You'll ALWAYS be and feel like a New Yorker.
Post a Comment