I was very excited to back at home for Christmas morning again this year. I had a one year hiatus last year, but don't worry -- that won't happen again because girls are evil :)
I must have been a good boy because Santa Clause came!! Somehow I managed to not take a picture of the tree with all the wrapped presents under it. This would have been a good point to insert it, oh well -- you're going to have to wait until next year.
How do you know you've definitely become an adult? No, its not that you receive clothes for Christmas.....you get FURNITURE! And even more important, I was actual very excited about it. Check out my new (to me) antique trunk! We figured that it has to be at least 75 years old. I wanted one to use for storing blankets and pillows at the foot of my guest bed.
I must have been a good boy because Santa Clause came!! Somehow I managed to not take a picture of the tree with all the wrapped presents under it. This would have been a good point to insert it, oh well -- you're going to have to wait until next year.
How do you know you've definitely become an adult? No, its not that you receive clothes for Christmas.....you get FURNITURE! And even more important, I was actual very excited about it. Check out my new (to me) antique trunk! We figured that it has to be at least 75 years old. I wanted one to use for storing blankets and pillows at the foot of my guest bed.

I'll post some better pictures along with a couple other Christmas presents in a future post.
Here's Mombo opening my "fancy" wrap job. I successfully used the scraps from six different rolls of wrapping paper.

Not all presents were a big hit though... Dad received a present from Mombo that first confused him and then angered him! Can you guess what it was???

A CELLPHONE!!! HAHAHAHAHA
3 comments:
Great Christmas run down Dan! Thanks - I wish we could have been there!
oh that's not all.... more Christmas posts on the way!
Big Dan - Welcome to the 21st Century!
Post a Comment