I went to the Bills vs Browns Monday Night Football game the other day (along with Jim, Jenna, and a few other of our friends). It was a balmy 29°F...
We met at a Red Robin's about a mile from the stadium since one car was coming from the west and two cars from the east. Have you ever tailgated in a chain-restaurant parking lot?? We have!! One car was a little late in arriving, so we broke out the coolers and started partying in the parking lot while waiting. Definitely got a couple goofy looks from restaurant patrons..
As soon as we arrived at our seats (upper nose bleed on the Bills side of the field) Trent Edwards immediately threw an interception! Then proceeded to throw 2 more on the next two possessions. I can't recall ever seeing a quarterback throw THREE interceptions on THREE consecutive drives -- that's quite an unimpressive feat....
It was at least an exciting, if not frustrating, game to watch. The worst part of the Bills loss was that the opponent were the Browns. I live very close to Cleveland therefore almost everyone I work with is a Brownies fan. Of course I talked trash about how much the Browns suck and how bad they were going to loose to the Bill for the previous week. Don't worry -- they've returned the favor Tuesday, Wednesday, today, and most likely tomorrow...
Here's a video I took on a crucial 3rd down for the Bills defense. It pretty much sums up the game and how I feel about the Bills at this point.
2 comments:
Dan - the Bills looked TERRIBLE that night - as we watched we were shivering just thinking about you guys in the stands.
Brrrr - Wide Right!
54 points today eased the pain from last week.
I can watch every Bill's game now.
http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=americanfootball
Post a Comment