Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ohio Christmas Party

My friends from work and I decided to have a Christmas party this year. Since it was primarily my idea, I volunteered to have it at my place. I even decorated a Christmas tree..... (although as you can see, it wasn't very tall haha)


The party was last Saturday and it was a great success! The place was packed with 14 people (max capacity for my apartment).... Jim, Jenna, Jonny Boy, and Kara all made the trek out - along with all of my friends from work, even my boss.

According to the invitation, anyone who brought a wife/girlfriend was to bring a dish to pass, and anyone who came by himself brought booze! The result was there was a TON of each. (My boss even showed up with some beer and two bottles of booze!!)


We even had some Rock Band 2 going!!

No comments: