Labor Day weekend... I've been dreading it for almost 8 months, but then realized why mope around -- why not throw a party!! And that's exactly what I did. I drove back to Spencerport for the long weekend and invited all my friends over my parent's house for "Dan's Bachelorhood Party 2008"
It was a blast -- Horseshoes, Can-Jam, and general revelry at Mom & Dad's house (until the cooler was emptied) and finishing out the night at The Distillery...
See below for Dad's idea of a good time...

Sunday I woke up feeling a little green, but Mom, Dad, and I drove down to Watkins Glen to visit with Jim and Jenna who were camping with the Posadnis and Andersons. We went on a great hike through Watkins Glen gorge. It reminded me of a smaller, more intimate version of Letchworth. I got some cool pictures....



1 comment:
Looks beautiful....wish we coulda made it.
Post a Comment