Well I finally gave in.... After almost a year of being told that I should start a blog, I have finally done it. What prevented me was the thought that I wouldn't have anything interesting to write about. I have found myself thinking over the last couple of months "this would be cool to blog about." This thought has been coming more and more often (like when I ended up sitting in row 1 behind the Indian's dugout last Thursday night or while I was driving my Mustang 98mph down the 1/4 dragstrip), so here I sit. Ponied up to the computer and trying to type away.
Please bear with me while I learn how to blog. I haven't found the spelling or grammar checks yet, so this could be ugly haha
I would like to start the first ever Adventures... blog by saying THANKS to all my family for sticking with me during all the turmoil (aka adventures) over the last year: becoming single, last minute trip to San Fransisco, moving to Ohio, starting a new job. Just one of these events is terrifying enough, but lumping them all into a span of just 3 weeks was almost overwhelming. But here I am, eight and a half months later -- nice apt, great job, new friends, and thinner (I am most excited about the latter haha)
Thats it for now. Jonny Boy and his buddies are coming to Cuyahoga Falls tomorrow -- Linkin Park concert on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go DAN! LOVE LOVE that you are blogging!! Will stay tuned in to your adventures.
Where's the racing post? Pictures?
Post a Comment