My buddy Stephen just moved into a new apartment (actually it is a 3 bedroom house), and what better way to christen the new place than with a Halloween Party! A bunch of people stopped by -- including Mario, Wolverine, Peter Pan, Slash (GnR guitarist), Dracula, etc....
I told Jess that I wanted to be a sumo wrestler. She was excited at the thought of making my costume -- she is very crafty. It turned out fantastic!! Sticking with the asian theme, she made herself into a Geisha. Check it out:
I told Jess that I wanted to be a sumo wrestler. She was excited at the thought of making my costume -- she is very crafty. It turned out fantastic!! Sticking with the asian theme, she made herself into a Geisha. Check it out:
Sumo Wrestler & The Geisha -- costumes courtesy of J. Paris Costume Design --
I can barely see the skateboard over my gut
Have no fear, Peter Pan (Erik) is here!
Slash (Stephen) and the Geisha
Yup, those are manboobs - 'moobs' if you will...
No comments:
Post a Comment