I'm pleased to interrupt the Las Vegas series of postings with breaking news......
I'm going to be an UNCLE!!! I got a call tonight from an ecstatic Jim tonight to break the news that I will officially be an Uncle in approximately 30 weeks. For those of you without a calendar handy, that would be January 28th-ish. I wish I were home right now because there is probably a pretty good celebration going on at my parents house!!
Upon talking to Jonny Boy, the competition for 'Favorite Uncle' has officially commenced. I also laid claim to the title of 'Uncle Goodlooking,' thus branding Jonny Boy 'Uncle Ugly' -- posts previously held by Uncle Bob and Uncle Dan respectively.
Jonny Boy fired right back "At least I'm going to be Favorite Uncle Ugly..."
Congrats to Jim and Jenna!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to Jim & Jenna!!!
lol
Post a Comment