Now I am not an NBA fan - my opinion is that they act overpayed babies who don't play defense and only want feed their ego. But how could you pass up watching 'King James' in person? Even better, the Cavaliers were playing the league's best point guard in Chris Paul and the New Orleans Hornets.
The game was awesome -- LeBron was AMAZING! On one particular monster dunk, I thought Jonny Boy was going to jump into the next row... The Cav's handled the Hornets for the entire game and ended up victorious, 92 - 78. LeBron had 29 points, 14 rebounds, 7 assists (three assists shy of a triple-double).

The basketball game was on Friday night - so on Saturday Jonny Boy and I headed up to Ray's MBT (indoor mountain bike park). Here some videos I've posted on YouTube. I know that at least Charlie is jealous haha
Here is a panorama of the intermediate section
The purpose of the pump track is to complete the course without any peddling - believe it or not, it's very tiring!
It may look easy (anti-climatic), but both Jonny Boy and I did plenty of falling off the bikes
1 comment:
I have visions of falling and knocking my teeth out!
Post a Comment