Friday, August 28, 2009

Hello Again

As you can tell, I took most of the summer off from blogging. This is because I lost my greatest, although incomplete, post to date. I was about 80% done with a true story about how a girl got out of her taxi in the middle of a Las Vegas street to flash Jim, Bob, and I (while stopped at a red light). I had been working on it on-and-off for a couple of days and saving it to a jump drive. Another hour or so worth of work and it would have been ready for prime time, but I lost the jump drive!!! I was so mad that I wasted all that effort – I couldn’t bring myself to sit down and write anything!

Two months later, I’m starting to get the itch to begin posting again...

I think I have some good tales to be told. An ‘MTV Real World’-esque camping/canoeing trip at Mohican State Park, another Shadetree Mechanic adventure, and the fact that my buddy Bob is on his way to Akron tonight for the weekend (don’t worry Mombo, we always behave in NY….haha)

2 comments:

Molly said...

Damn you jump drive! The post that got away! Look forward to more tales from Dan...

Molly said...

Damn you jump drive! The post that got away! Look forward to more tales from Dan...